Friday, July 15, 2016

More Character Animation in MARUI v1.4.3


Since the last video was not a very good illustration of how you can do 3D Character Animation in VR with MARUI, I tried to make a bit more elaborate animation.


(It actually was a lot of fun to do, but it reminded me that I didn't do any animation in years, so my skills have gotten from bad to worse...)

This also shows some of the changes in the new v1.4.3.
The Animation Menu and Time Slider are now combined, meaning you won't have to hold the "Shift" key anymore to set a keyframe.
It also shows the way of the motion to change the current frame, which should be very helpful for new users.

Making this also made me realize that it's important to know the current frame, so I quickly added that to the menu.
It's not in the v1.4.3 MARUI because it's a hack I just put in after the release.
It'll definitely be in the next release, but if you want early access, just send an email to contact@marui-plugin.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment